Fly to Exotic Beach Destinations & Get $30 Off.

Monday, September 17, 2018

How to Tour Hollywood in 48hours!



So you want to go to Hollywood and you only have a few days off work?
This is how I pulled off a 48 hour trip to Hollywood!

My flight was amazing, I booked a pretty much last minute flight from Lookupfare for $309 bucks. I diligently check the prices and it actually got down to $262 dollars, but I mistakenly let the price slip through my fingers. Ugh,...But what I like about Lookupfare is I can check multiple airlines on one site!
My flight left Philadelphia to San Francisco this  was a great flight because I got to see   some of the Grand Canyon, Yosemite, and I think it may have been the Golden Gate Bridge.

DAY#1, I was fortunate enough to stay at The Roosevelt Hotel, very swanky. Everything was at my footsteps outside of the hotel. The walk of fame was o.k.....I mean I really didn't get much of a thrill. Although I must say kicking Trump's star was pretty cool.  Madame Toussaint was directly across the street and that was amazing.  The wax figures looked so real, I had to tap to verify it was indeed wax.

So on to the hotel's movie pool party which was amazing, there were floating sofas, I mean floating sofas, need I say more.

DAY#2, The Chinese theater for pictures and off to  Griffin park to see the Hollywood sign. The view was amazing. I took a Uber and it cost around 10 bucks from Chinese theater.  Since I'm from the east coast I was really in awe of the mountainous views, it was actually breathe taking...

Tip Alert# My phone reception was terrible there, but they offered free Wi-Fi but you have to watch the short video to access it.


So off in another uber to Venice Beach...the beach had a lot of eccentric vendors of a diverse range of people. There was native American inspired jewelry. Some vegan stops to eat and of course a range of entertainment. There was actually a gentleman playing a piano...I would really like to know how he got the piano on the beach...hmmmm. o.k so the beach itself was o.k it had beautiful rock  formations..the water was warm...the ocean breeze felt so great..
Santa Monica beach was a few steps away and had a pier for more of a family feel or just an adult with a kid a heart.

The questions  everyone asks, did I see any celebrities...No but my sister saw Zendaya at Roscoe Chicken in Waffles, since I'm vegan I didn't go along😣😣😣 so I missed out..oh well.








The Roosevelt Hotel has a lot of history and Icons such as Marilyn Monroe as been known to stay there. The hotel also has been known to be haunted.. My sister and I went out to investigate the "so called haunting" and the verdict is Yes! We heard howling near room 213, which is known to be the most haunted👻. 

Have you ever took a short trip across the country ? Comment below. 

Thanks for reading!

Follow my YouTube

Instagram @Travelbae40















No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Tips for Traveling Solo in Asia while Black!

I traveled to Shanghai China, Phuket & Bangkok Thailand and Malaysia. On my travels throughout Asia I realized just how much of a u...